Unique B&B Accommodations in the Brandywine Valley
Room Rate: 250-270 Rates quoted are discounted for stays of two or more nights and based on double occupancy using one bed.
The Windsor Room is one of the most popular rooms at Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast. Enjoy a wonderfully relaxing night in our 10-foot-high half tester bed, the only one of its kind in the area. This room also has a private balcony and a Dimplex fireplace — all the romance of a wood-burning fireplace with none of the trouble.
- Large, comfortable, second-floor room (26 x 17 with 12 foot high ceiling) with French doors and windows on three sides
- Large private attached bathroom with shower and full tub
- Magnificent, 10-foot-high, antique rosewood half tester queen-size bed from a Louisiana plantation
- Comfortable sitting area with two wing back chairs, and butler’s desk
- Luxurious guest robes
- Flat-screen TV with VCR/DVD player
- Window air conditioner
- Coffee maker stocked with supplies
- Hair dryer; magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron with ironing board
- Clock radio with CD player iPod docking station
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, bottled water