Unforgettable Weddings and Vow Renewals in the Brandywine Valley
During the upheaval of the Corona virus have you had to cancel or postpone your large wedding? Why not let Hamanassett help you plan a small wedding for you and your immediate family now and then plan your large reception for family and friends next year at your original venue. Give us a call and let’s see how we can work together.
Eat, Drink, and Be Married at Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast! Did you know that the average cost of a wedding in the United States is $30,000.00 according to Business Insider? Our weddings are priced and planned to eliminate stress and leave more money in your wallet for your honeymoon or a first home purchase.
Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast is an enchanting location for your intimate Brandywine Valley wedding ceremony and celebration receptions in Pennsylvania. Named one of the most romantic inns, we open our home for a few small upscale events each year – no more than 20 people including the wedding couple. Our serene bed and breakfast estate on seven landscaped acres with stately trees, cascading waterfall Koi pond, stone terrace with water nymph fountain at the end of the English rose and lavender garden path, along with the elegantly appointed house provide a beautiful and memorable setting for your garden wedding or wedding in a historic house.
Hamanassett Enchanted Wedding Package
A simple, yet elegant, way to celebrate your special day in the beautiful setting of Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast in the Brandywine Valley. We take care of all the arrangements and details to make your special day enjoyable, relaxing, and memorable. Our package includes:
- Your candlelight wedding ceremony in a location of your choosing on our landscaped grounds or in the manor house
- A fresh flower bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- A wedding cake
- A champagne and light appetizers reception for you and your spouse and up to 10 guests
- Personal service and assistance by the B&B’s Wedding Concierge
- Two nights’ accommodation for the bride and groom in one of our king suites with gourmet breakfast each morning
- An in-room romance package on your wedding night with a silk rose petal strewn bed and a box of chocolate truffles
- Ceremony and reception are planned as a 1 1/2 hour affair $1995.00 plus tax and gratuity (Sunday thru Thursday); $2495.00 plus tax and gratuity (Friday and Saturday)
- Not included is officiant and photographer although we will assist you in finding the right person.
Elopement Package or Vow Renewal for Just The Two of You
Package is planned as a 1 hour affair and includes the following:
Candlelight ceremony at the location of your choice on our 7 acre property, bridal bouquet for bride and boutonniere for groom with seasonal flowers, champagne toast, and a small wedding cake. $650.00 plus tax and gratuity. Not included is photographer, officiant, or a room at Hamanassett. You may invite up to 6 friends at an additional fee of $50.00 per person to join you. Tax and gratuity is additional.
Why not renew your love at Hamanassett?
We recommend Betsy Brody Photography. For more information or call 610-389-1415
Things to know about getting married in Pennsylvania – We suggest checking with the County Clerk of Delaware County for any changes or additional information.
Minimum age – 18
Cost of license – $60.00. Valid for 60 days.
Application waiting period – 3 days
Both applicants must be present to apply for a marriage license. You will need to present a photo ID. Social Security numbers will be requested.
If previously married you will need to bring a certified copy of the final divorce decree or know the date of the death of a deceased spouse.
No blood tests are required.
Same sex marriage has been legal in Pennsylvania since 5-20-14.