Coming Saturday, April 16, from 7:30 PM to 1 AM with free parking and held rain or shine. Similar to Media’s other events in their American Music Festival Series such as State Street Stroll and Jazz By Night Celebration, the American Roots Ramble presents the best musical acts in the region in multiple venues downtown Media. Make reservations at your favorite Media restaurant. Leisurely ramble along State Street. Visit diverse shops. And enjoy the great music. Starting times are staggered; most acts will perform 3 sets.
- The Return of Charlie Gracie Legendary Rock & Roll Pioneer @ Iron Hill Brewery (9:30)
- Frog Holler @ Picasso (9:30) Berks County Roots Rock
- Philly Gumbo @ Joclyn’s (9) New Orleans Devotees
- The Raggamuffins @ Sligo (9:30) Roots Reggae
- Roger Girke Band @ Stephen’s on State (9:15) R&B, Early R&R and Blues
- Synthesis World Beat @ Azie (9) Latin & World Roots
- Baby Flamehead @ venue TBA – Philly’s Folk Rockers
- Craig Bickhardt @ Towne House Forge Room (8) Master Songsmith
- Kid Davis & The Bullets @ Plumstead Inn (8:15) Top Flight Rockabilly
- Mason Porter @ 7 Stones Cafe (7:30) Alternative Bluegrass*
- Special Brew’d feat. Ed & Tea @ John’s Grille (8) Soul / Classic R&B
- Silver Wind @ Lotus (6 – 9) Dinner seating only*
- The Dollar Band @ Baker Street Tattoo (7 – 10) Old Timey / Folk
- Media Local Showcase @ FMFCU Coffee Beanery (7:30 – 11:30)* and other venues
the Media Business Authority, Music Series organizers and your favorite Media merchants are working together to offer event-goers special incentives to dine in their restaurants, shop in unique stores and stroll up & down State Street in the weeks following the music event.
Participating merchants will offer a one-time only discount to anyone who shows their Roots Ramble “Follow the Band” promotion card between April 17th and May 7th. The card may be used at as many stores/restaurants as you like. This promotion is a great perk for event goers. Tickets are only $15.00 in advance or $20.00 or April 16. Hamanassett Bed and Breakfast is a short 10 minute drive from Media so come out and enjoy great music. For more information www.statestreetblues.com or call 610-566-5039.